Seeing Red

Thursday, July 13, 2017





What's your swimsuit preference? I'm all about flattering, comfortable and minimal one-pieces. I have a few black and navy favourites, but recently, after seeing tons of girls sporting all shades of red during our Spanish trip, I'm thinking about giving the scarlet hue a go too! I love how bold, yet wearable red can be, and if anything, summer is the season to get adventurous, right?

Here are a few that I love:

From the top: 1. Boohoo high leg swimsuit - 2. Farrah one-piece - 3. Peep hole one-piece - 4. Scoopback one-piece - 5. Tropicana one-piece - 6. Lila one-piece.

Which one tickles your fancy?

P.S: New York swimming hole
P.P.S: Plus, this sunburn trick.

(Photos by/via Lauren PowellPiper and Scoot, NeestJ.Crew and Elsa's Wholesome Life. Layout by exPress-o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like 2 and 3. Jill

emily said...

Oh I LOVE the first one! Aerie has a similar one with deep plunges, I might need to pick one up! Always on point, Diana! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk