Home Tweak Home: The Swiss Cheese Plant

Tuesday, June 27, 2017






Fancy adding a bit of bohemian charm to your home this summer? Just invest into a beautifully luscious and somewhat retro Swiss cheese plant. Yup, those grand leaves with holes will transform your space into a mini jungle that will feel serene and relaxing. Oh, and if you need more convincing, they are also pretty difficult to kill. Always a plus, right?

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: Also, my mom just flew in for a very short visit, so I'll be away tomorrow from here and exploring the city with her. See you Thursday morning!

(Photos by/via Sabrina SmelkoDesign SpongeThe Art FolkJacMy DomaineChristinaUrban OutfittersThe JungalowJoaquim Cano and Itziar San Vicente)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two, they are my easiest plants to care for, they dont need much water and they grow huge
_O

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I've only known this plant as a monstera, but from now on I will call it the Swiss Cheese plant :-)

Camila Faria said...

So cool! I'd love to have a few of them in my house. *-*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk