Weekend Jollies

Friday, September 1, 2017

Cheers to the long weekend! What are your plans for the next three days? Balazs and I have no big plans what-so-ever and that makes me very happy, because it's about time to just lay-low and recharge. Wishing everyone a safe weekend. I'll see you all on Tuesday morning, but before you start weekending, don't miss out on some of those awesome links below.

One surprisingly simple rule that will change your life.

Swapping complaining for swearing.

I don't know about you, but I am totally ready for a pumpkin pie.

Have rosacea? Read this...

What a cutie...

Garance Doré opens up about failing to have a baby, and finding out the secret to personal fulfillment along the way.

The woman who wants you to rent used baby clothes. Would you?

The most adorable hairdo...

Double duty.

The value of 'deep work' in an age of distraction.

Would you like your hair to look 10x thicker?

Ha!

How this simple meal has the power to change your life.

In Japan, one’s lifetime is measured in 60-year cycles. When you reach the age of 60, you celebrate birth once more, returning to the world as a newborn baby.

This balm is so special...

How to be better at stress.

Bee Wilson on clean eating...

'10 things I've finally forgiven myself for'.

Questioning the couch...

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Seven years ago today.
- Six years ago today.
- Four years ago the day after tomorrow
- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebookTwitter and even Pinterest.

P.P.S: Sign up for your daily dose of exPress-o in your mailbox! (In the right side column).

(Photo by Jordan Voth)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister and her family are on their way to stay with us this weekend and I'm excited. Happy weekend. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk