Home Tweak: Doorknob Garland

Thursday, September 7, 2017





The shifting season has the funniest effect on me: all I want to do is look for cozy blankets, eat all things with cinnamon and try to find ways to make our flat snugger and cheerier by the time the weather really turns for the worse. One of the things I'm planning to make before the end of the week is those super simple tassel and pom-pom doorknob garlands for a few of our doors. My friend Sofia made some last year using leftover yarn and I've been dying to add them to my space as well. Aren't they snazzy?

Psst: if you fancy them too, you can make them yourself or buy one that is already made for you.

P.S: And a few fun doormats that you might like.
P.P.S: Plus, those jazzy berry wreaths.

(Photos by/via The Glitter GuideBaba SoukJojotasticDesign SpongeJungalow FamilyDominoSugar and ClothThe Brick House and The Everygirl)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnx for linking to a tutorial, they look great. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the second photo, I was just planning om making some tassels for giftwrapping, I've seen some lovely wrapped up goodies adorned with tassels floating around on Pinterest lately.

Natalia Carrasco said...

A very nice touch!
Thank for the idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk