10 Minutes a Day

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fancy making your days a bit more calm and balanced? Simply do something you love for at least 10 minutes a day and your whole world will change for the better.

According to Frank Lipman, ' this simple practice is incredibly powerful and healing. We all think we don’t have time, but most of us can find it somewhere. It doesn’t have to be a big deal: Shoot hoops in the driveway. Sketch something on the bus home. Blast music and dance around the living room. Pick up an instrument and play three pieces. Do it on purpose, like taking a supplement.'

I'm in, you? Will you try it?

P.S: Llama type of day.
P.P.S: An overlooked secret to happiness.

(Photo by exPress-o. Tip via Red Mag by Frank Lipman from New Health Rules book)

2 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I'll say to myself that this is something I should do more often, but I almost never take the time to do so though. I'll make a cup of tea and have a little workbreak and flick through my favourite magazine now!

Anonymous said...

I need all the motivation I can get to start doing something for myself. I am in Diane. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk