Weekend Jollies

Friday, August 25, 2017

Cheers to the weekend! What are your plans for the next two days? Since August is almost over, tonight Balazs and I are planning to hop over to our friends for a little garden party in hopes to relish the last bits of summer. My friend just messaged me that we'll be making those sea dogs. Have you tried that recipe yet? Wishing everyone an amazing August weekend, I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you start weekending, don't miss out on those great links below.

10 people get real on what they actually spend on. (So interesting!).

'A hundred times have I thought New York is a catastrophe, and fifty times: It is a beautiful catastrophe.'

Danes show the value of short working days and long holidays.

I'm not a mother, but...

Are you an Xennial? I am!

Real talk on adoptions with five inspiring mamas...

'I love the freelance life, but it's taking a toll on my mental health.'

Hilarious!

Simple tips to create a better life.

Ha!

'The one thing that I regret most in my life is that I never got in touch with you.'

The one workout that can actually help with depression.

Who knew?

This announcement got me all teary...

I made this tart yesterday, and it was SO good! Try it.

It's a myth!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Seven years ago tomorrow.
- Six years ago today.
- Five years ago yesterday.
- Four years ago tomorrow
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebookTwitter and even Pinterest.

P.P.S: Sign up for your daily dose of exPress-o in your mailbox! (In the right side column).

(Photo via Britta Nickel)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Diane. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk