Morning Mood-Boosting Smoothie

Thursday, August 31, 2017

A couple of weeks ago I tried Erin's go-to morning smoothie after the recipe conveniently arrived to my mailbox as part of her weekly newsletter (btw: you should subscribe, it's a gem!), and I've been hooked on it ever since! It's one of those treats that make those hectic early mornings actually bearable. I usually have it on those mornings that I would rather stay in bed. It helps, I promise!

Here is how to make it happen: blend together, 1 banana, 1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter, 3 tablespoons of oats, 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt, 2 medjool dates, 3/4 cup of milk and 3 ice cubes. Enjoy!

Will you try it?

P.S: My go-to granola...
P.P.S: And my favourite superfood mocktail.

(Photo and recipe by Reading My Tea Leaves)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds delish. Jill

Anonymous said...

MMmm, was craving this delicious smoothie this am, and am currently enjoying!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk