Hands At Work

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Maggie - a writer/historian
The Fish - a Japanese Taiko player
Kirsten - a florist
Ralph - a cobbler
Greene - a butcher
Sanwal - a photographer and writer
Nicholas - a typesetter
Martha - a pianist
Perry - a baker

Stone - an auto mechanic

What do you do? I spend my days, sitting by a screen, writing, editing and researching. You?

Fascinated by the work people do with their hands, Sanwal Deen decided to create a series featuring a bird’s eye view of individuals as they complete different tasks related to their careers. Usually, most parts of our work are seen as mundane, but Sanwal's take on it shows those everyday tasks from a totally new perspective and I love the understated brilliance of it. You?

P.S: Instant life.
P.P.S: NYC neighbors.

(via My Modern Met)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a mum of 4 and thats what keeps me busy. I used to work for a big company and I still miss those times of being part of something as busy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk