My Favourite Food Podcasts

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Do you listen to podcasts? They are a big part of my morning coffee-brewing/email-checking routine. Lately, I've been diving into food, because there is nothing more satisfying than the smell of freshly made java, summer sunshine, a puppy wiggling under my feet and background chatter entirely devoted to food! Ah, heaven!

So, here are a few of my favourites:
Party in My Plants - The Splendid Table - The Sporkful - Burnt Toast - Spilled Milk - Sustainable Dish - Bite - Serious Eats - The Slow Melt - The Dinner Party Download.

What are yours? Do share...

P.S: Are you into food memoirs?
P.P.S: Plus, 10 must see food documentaries.

(Photo by exPress-O)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i needed a new commute distraction and you delivered
_O

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk