Summer Trend: Rainbow Manicure

Wednesday, May 31, 2017








This summer will be all about cheery nails in every colour of the rainbow. Yup, it's time to get creative and let your inner-personality shine:)

It’s totally up to you to choose your unique palette, just as long as you have fun with it. As much as I love my one-colour go-to manicure, I’m temped to try this look with a few of my favourite pastel hues.

What do you think: thumbs up or down?

P.S: Remember this look?
P.P.S: Plus, tons more goodness this way...

(Photos by/via UnistellaSLF MagThe Fashion SpotVogueSincerely JulesThe Blonde Salad and Aww Sam)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great for summer

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Toi said...

So cute for summer! I especially like the subtle ones, with color just on the tips.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk