Floral Spring Nails

Tuesday, April 18, 2017



How was everyone's long holiday weekend? We've been spoiled with great food, lovely weather and awesome company.

...And since I find short weeks rather hectic, this morning before I dive into work, I'm planning to treat myself to a springy floral manicure - like those above. I've been spotting them all around the city lately and they seem like the perfect start of the week pick-me-up...

P.S: Flower shower.
P.P.S: Plus, the prettiest way to display cut flowers...

(Photos via Olive and June)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had great weather over easter so the weekend was spent outdoors. Beautiful mani, wish I could skip school run today for a little spa break

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These are gorgeous, love to see how yours turned out! I want to give these ago too :-)

Jillian Manesh said...

these are gorgeous! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk