When Life Gives You Lemons...

Monday, March 27, 2017

...you make a cake:) Yes, I mean literally! This beauty you're looking at above, is our first (ever!) home-grown lemon! It might have taken a year for it to actually fully ripe, but it was worth the wait! So now I'm off to make a lemon cake, brew myself a fresh cup of coffee and just for a short minute, gloat in my lemon-growing-glory:)

Ah, the little things in life...

P.S: This is how it looked about nine months ago.
P.P.S: Sunshine in a pot.

(Photo by exPress-o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane I didn't think it's possible to grown actual lemons at home. Congratulations. Jill

Jen Holtkamp said...

So awesome! Lots of our new neighbors here in CA have orange and lemon trees, I'm so jealous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thanks! I had my doubts at first, but it really is awesome!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, oh boy...that is my dream to have a garden filled with citrus trees everywhere:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk