Spring Trend: Vintage Souvenir Straw Bags

Thursday, March 23, 2017









If you’ve been reading exPress-o for a while, you know how much I love market baskets. So you can imagine my excitement when I realized that this spring's go-to accessory is a vintage souvenir straw bag.

I’ve been eyeing this sassy number for a couple of days now. So, if you fancy adding a cheery and stylish accessory to your spring wardrobe, get one of those beauties and never look back! Deal?

P.S: Also, toting around.
P.P.S: Plus, fancy a new necklace or a pair of earrings? Check out our GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Collage VintageHonestly, wtf and Rachel Comey)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my memory serves me well, my mother had a basket like that. I'll need to ring her to see if she kept it. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

so cute! i want one for summer! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, finger crossed! I bet it's beautiful:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, me too!! xo

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

These are so fun and so perfect for summer!

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Totally need a straw bag!

Liv

livforstyle.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk