Spring Trend: Kitten Heels.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017






Speaking of shoes, if you're not into the tomboyish sneaker-look, you should totally invest in a pair of sassy kitten heels instead! According to Vogue, they are the comfiest heels around that also look incredibly stylish with pretty much everything. Personally I love them with a simple pair of jeans and a crisp shirt.

Thumbs up or down?

P.S: Swoon!
P.P.S: City backpacking.

(Photos by/via Who What WearStyle Close-UpThe August DiariesLA Cool and Chic and Style It Up)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a red pair in zara recently. I think your post convinced me to get them

Lyddiegal said...

I think I could get behind a kitten heel - especially that strappy studded pair!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Ritcha Verma said...

Related to fashion but not related to this topic, but since it struck as I have been reading your blog for like forever - have you ever thought about how awesome the Indian Saree is? :)

Need any help putting it together in case you plan to write about it, let me know!

xoxoxo
Ritcha
www.RitchStyles.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yay! I hope you got them!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, oh yes!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ritcha, totally! I think Indian Saree is incredibly stunning:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk