Spring Home Tweak: Rhubarb Bouquet

Thursday, March 30, 2017







Earlier this week I popped by a friend’s flat for a cup of coffee. When I entered, in the centre of the kitchen table there was a beautifully vibrant rhubarb leaves bouquet, standing casually in a glass vase. Yes, the vegetable! I don’t know if it was the grandness of its size or the beautiful mix of deep pink and vivid green hue, but as soon as I left her place, I marched straight to a farmers' market and picked up a rhubarb bouquet for myself.

Try it, it looks amazing and it’s very eye catching too for anyone who pops by! Ah, the little things in life...

P.S: Also, eucalyptus bouquet and Easter carrot bundle.
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our stunning jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!

(Photos by/via NocaliLazy SundaySwallows and DamsonsFroken KnoppJennieElizabeth Guillet and Rosemary Washington)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would never have thought of it myself, how smart and pretty

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, glad you like it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk