Weekend Jollies

Friday, February 24, 2017

Cheers to the weekend! What are your plans for the next two days? We're going for a jazz concert tonight and wine dinner afterwords. Btw: I love how the days are already getting longer and longer - there is hope for spring, and it's not far now:) Wishing everyone a jolly good weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you go, how about enjoying some of those cool links below?

Your personality changes when you move to a new place.

Yes!

Shoshana is one super talented girl!

Budapest covered in fog...

Fearne Cotton's trick will help you love your body.

I'm telling you...

How to eat probiotics.

Ha!

Have you heard of goat yoga? :)

'An insanely organized person helped me overhaul my kitchen.'

6 children's books every grown-up should read.

30 amazing slow-living activities to try...

Oh my goodness, this is brilliant!

'Why I colour-code my Instagram.'

Fancy a flat in Paris? I do!

This is how Finish people have fun :)

'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.'

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago today.
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo by Skylar M. Gee via Folk)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave season is almost here. Happy weekend. Jill

LyddieGal said...

Thanks for sharing, I'm not a fan of dry cleaners, and I really appreciated the tips!
iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, my pleasure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk