The Spring Shirt-Skirt

Monday, February 27, 2017




The birds are singing, the sun is shining, the trees are not far from blooming and if I try really hard, I can actually feel the scent of spring on its way.

So, here is a brilliant idea for a spring skirt that Nike Jane recently came up with. Yup, she cleverly used her husband's shirt as a skirt and it not only looks good, but also feels super comfortable. So, go on and dive into your husband's part of the closet, fish out a crisp shirt and try it yourself. I know I will:)

P.S: Also, this brilliant jean jacket tweak.
P.P.S: Pin-tastic...

(Photos by This Is Jane Wayne)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great zero waste solution thks

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Love the tie detail!

Liv

livforstyle.net

Rin Handika said...

Love the outfit! You looks so gorgeous!

www.ismurfshion.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rin :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk