Spring Tulle Skirt: Thumbs up or down?

Wednesday, February 22, 2017










If you’re not into all that silk glossiness, why not try one of those ballerina-inspired tulle skirts this spring instead! Yup, tulle is said to make this upcoming season incredibly feminine in that wearable type-of-way. My inner ballerina-wannabe wants to wear this sassy maxi skirt on repeat. Isn't it pretty?

What do you think? Could you pull it off?

P.S: Let's tutu...
P.P.S: Real ballet shoes for the street?

(Photos by/via Atlantic // Pacific, Fashion CooltureNadiaThe New York Times, The Sartorialist, That Kind of Woman and Art In The Find)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes to maxis no to tutus. i like the skirt you linked to

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, it's pretty, isn't it?

Mary Beth said...

Love these, but I think you have to be pretty thin and young to pull it off? Or rather it all just comes down to what you feel confident in.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the eight look (is that Chiara Ferragni?), but I am afraid I am not able to pull it off. And that bag, that's definitely my cup of tea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Beth, I think it comes down to personal style:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I think so:)

LyddieGal said...

yes yes, you are making me fall in love with the tulle skirt all over again.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, yay! That's awesome:)

Jen Holtkamp said...

Love tulle skirts although I feel like I'm too short to wear them :/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk