Home Tweak: Navy is the New Black

Tuesday, February 28, 2017






As much as I love all-white minimal homes filled with natural light, I’m also a big fan of all things navy! According to ELLE, this rather moody and mysterious shade of blue is going to be huge this year! While adding a few navy accents might give a fresh vibe to a dull flat, if you're after the wow factor, the bold choice is those all blue walls.

Aren’t they grand?

P.S: Also, navy coats and this sassy nail colour.
P.P.S: Fancy growing an olive tree in your home?

(Photos by/via VanessaThe Every Girl Interior Style HunterBrittany MakesMaëla Le GonidecHouse Of Hipsters and Blood and Champagne)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarking it for when I finally have my own apartment

Martina said...

I absolutely adore bold navy blue walls with that hint of green. Just adorable! I just moved a few months ago and my former apartment was dark and dreary but I used very different wall colors - think light grey, taupe and curry yellow and my one pink wall in my bedroom had to go for a blue tone. With moving and now living in a very bright apartment, I kept everything white, but I do feel like a dark accent wall would look fabulous! We'll see :) xo

Jillian Manesh said...

yesssss!!! i would paint all my rooms blue if i could :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Martina, yes to navy and green - what a lovely combo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, same here:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk