Home Tweak: Homemade Face Planter

Monday, February 27, 2017




Since cheery face planters are all the rage right now, I've been looking to add a few new quirky designs to my home, but then I spotted this genius little project and it changed my mind. So now, I'll try to make a couple on my own instead, by recycling old pots and giving them a brand new personality:)

If you fancy giving it a go too, here are the instructions. Let's get crafty! Are you game?

P.S: Also, remember those pretty light bulb vases?
P.P.S: Plus, a Scandi way to beat the winter blues...

(Photos and project by Naomi Julia Satake and Justine Pon for/via Oh Happy Day)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, glad you like them:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk