Home Tweak: Colourful Window Frames

Thursday, February 23, 2017








Have you heard? Ha, colourful window frames are a thing, and I like it! Supposedly it's the easiest and quickest way to make your space feel clean, fresh and incredibly stylish! Personally, I'd choose blue or yellow for my windows. I love the impact it makes. You?

P.S: Also, those beautiful light bulb vases.
P.P.S: Plus, how do you feel about layered rugs?

(Photos by/via The House That Lars BuiltCASAThe JungalowApartmen Therapy, Style My Day, Desire To Inspire and Domino)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

green or purple for me

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, purple sounds jazzy:)

LyddieGal said...

I love the idea of an unexpected pop of color! How pretty is that bright yellow?
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, so pretty indeed:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk