Genius Water Drinking Tip

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Do you drink enough water?

Honestly, it’s a daily struggle for me - Get over yourself, Diana, right? :) - and then I often find myself feeling super thirsty just before bedtime. Sounds familiar? Well, if you're committed to get your water-drinking game in order before spring, here is a nifty tip that might just do the trick.

Next time you're about to chuck down a full glass of water, add a pinch of Himalayan salt to your glass and sip it through a straw instead. Supposedly, the combination of salt and a straw helps maximize the water absorption into your organism, making your body and mind fresher quicker.

Nifty, isn’t it? I'm trying this today, are you with me?

P.S: Water is a family affair.
P.P.S: A gallon of water a day!

(Photo Shinjuku in a water glass by Akiko Kurono. Tip by Bobbi Brown via Well and Good)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can it be regular salt too?

Helena Oops said...

This post reminds me how important it is to drink water !
I'm never thirsty ,only in the night , not always ..
Anyway ,must drink more.
xx
http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2017/02/biscuits-a-la-noix-de-coco-coconut-biscuits.html

Tinatin Nadiradze said...

I used to start my day with coffee. That lasted for years. Well, then I was in my twenties, never worrying about metabolism, bloating, weight gain, etc.

Now that I approach my 40, I need to be smarter. For several years now, I have been starting my day with water. The night before, I fill up my 1-liter glass bottle with water. (I carefully chose the bottle design. It features a funny cow.) In the morning, as I hover around in the room, making my bed, doing makeup, I drink almost the entire bottle. It wakes me up and makes me feel alive :)

When I drink near bedtime, the next morning i wake up with swollen eyelids :( which i hate.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I wouldn't... Himalayan salt is much better for this

Diana Mieczan said...

Helena, totally true - we must drink more water:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tinatin Nadiradze, that is a really good system you have:) Btw: I bet your funny cow water bottle is awesome!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk