Winter Home Tweak: Clay Wall Planters

Wednesday, January 11, 2017



With all that snow and cold, I've been craving a new and fresh way to add a bit more greenery to my home. So after a good snoop around, I spotted this awesome idea of making your own clay wall planters. You can hang them on any wall you desire and then fill them with a few new green beauties that you've been dying to get.

Hmm, I especially love the idea of having them on a bathroom wall - genius! Here is the rather easy how-to, if you're feeling crafty:)

P.S: Also, coffee cup plantsblooms in a glass dome and bathroom goodness.
P.P.S: Fancy more?

(Photos by Irrelephant)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea. Jill

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Love this idea. Wanna incorporate it in my home now.

❥ tanvii.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk