Weekend Jollies

Friday, January 27, 2017

Cheers to the last January weekend! Uff, it has been a cold month and I'm already counting the days till spring. Tomorrow, I am planning to try out a yin yoga class nearby after friend's recommendation, but tonight I'm making a big pot of tomato soup for dinner with friends. How about you? Wishing everyone a jolly good next two days! I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you go, how about diving into a few great links below? Enjoy!

What is clean eating, anyway?

Aww...

Think small, look deep...

The gift of presence, the perils of advice.

Ever since reading this post, I've been daydreaming of booking a vacation to Tenerife...

'How practical minimalism helped me focus.'

Why your good habits might actually be holding you back.

What on earth are you wearing?

This is important!

In a world where women rule.

Brilliant!

Insightful and beautiful.

How to calm your mind and gut in 5 minutes.

Cake + wine :)

The secret to asking for what you want.

'Reducing the amount of stuff I owned was the secret to an easier life.'

'How I learned to stop overthinking things.'

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago today.
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo via A Wandering Soul)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great links as always. Happy weekend. Jill

Anonymous said...

Tomato soap ;) !
Love your blog nonetheless.
Margoulette

Diana Mieczan said...

Margoulette, giggle...yeah, sorry! I got it wrong: tomato soap is next week ;) Thanks for spotting my typo:) It's all fixed now! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, glad you like them:) Happy weekend to you too. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk