Weekend Jollies

Friday, January 13, 2017

Eek, cheers to Friday the 13th! What are you up to this weekend? We've just finished the first season of Westworld. Have you see it? Oh boy, it's a totally incredible show and something I'd highly recommend for those dark winter evenings of the sofa. Also, as I type this, our flat smells like a morning bakery, because I have a loaf in the over...literally :) Wishing everyone a jolly good next two days, I'll see you back here on Tuesday morning but before you go, how about diving into a few of those awesome links below? Enjoy!

What is love?

An hour without a phone is an effective way to figure out where you're going.

10 ways to challenge yourself in the New Year.

How to become a 'Superager'.

Awesome hot chocolate hacks you really should try!

How to do no-fail cool girl hair.

The story of Santorini’s coolest bookshop :)

Move over, Marie Kondo...

Ha!

5 things to know about coffee stains.

A bunch of kitchen habits worth trying this year.

Interesting...

'I wanted to show the soft beauty of kitchen culture.'

On 'office cake' culture.

What this personality test says about you.

Habits.

How to ground yourself when it's windy.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago tomorrow.
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo from a book called Gathered by Mary Norden and Polly Wreford via That's Not My Age)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great links, happy weekend. Jill

That's Not My Age said...

Thanks for the mention Diana. Happy New Year & hope you are well x

little luxury list said...

I would love to visit the bookshop in Santorini! It's crazy how I'm so addicted to my phone and less time on it would be a good thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk