In Them Shoes

Monday, January 9, 2017









Have you seen Lucy's instagram feed yet?

I stumbled upon it just before the Holidays and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Lucy posts a daily photo of international holidays that you probably don’t even know exist. A few of my favourites are: Pineapple Day'talk like a pirate day' and Lipstick Day.

It's a sweet and rather hilarious way to acknowledge those tiny little daily celebrations...

P.S: Faceless...
P.P.S: My instagram logo.

(via Bored Panda)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. Jill

Martina said...

Ha, "talk like a pirate day" would totally be up my alley :) Fun idea!

Jillian said...

cute account!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

little luxury list said...

What a fun series of photos! i'd celebrate pineapple day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk