French Press Chai Latte

Wednesday, January 25, 2017



Hmm, instead of going for a coffee run to fetch a cup of your favourite chai latte, try Haley's recipe instead. I'm telling you, it will rock your world and make you feel great about saving a few extra pennies towards something you really want. Plus, it's a simple, inexpensive and a quick time-saving mix that I can't get enough of....Cheers!

P.S: Also, this spiced chai concentrate...
P.P.S: And how to make your home smell like a coffee shop.

(Photos by Brewing Happiness)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds divine. Jill

Lyddiegal said...

I haven't had chai in a while, but it's a really nice spicy alternative to coffee. I'll have to give this recipe a try and give some attention to my lonely french press.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk