Fashion Trend: Circle Bag

Monday, January 23, 2017









Do you own a circle bag?

Recently, after seeing how sassy they are, I finally caved in and treated myself to this oxblood number. Honestly, it was the best decision ever, since it fits all my clothes, makes my rather boring winter coat look somewhat stylish and it's actually super roomy too.

Now I'm thinking about scoring one of those bigger round straw beauties for summer. What do you think about circle bags: thumbs up or down?

P.S: If you're looking for something bigger and bolder, here is one that you might fancy.
P.P.S: Plus, this coat is a must...

(Photos by/via Collage Vintage,  Damsel In DiorVogueHer New TribeFashion LeanThe Atlantic PacificGarance DoreNew York Mag and We The People)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smaller piece would be perfect for me. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

No I don't own a circle bag but I totally want one now :)

Evelyn Munro said...

So in love with the first image Diana. Can you tell me where its from or what the brand is? Im so blind haha

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Loving the circle bag trend!

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk