Coffee Niftiness

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ha! Did you know that adding a pinch of baking soda to your coffee grounds before brewing will make your morning joe much easier to digest? Especially if you have a sensitive stomach. Supposedly, most store bought coffees are naturally overly acidic and by adding a bit of baking soda, you easily neutralize some of the naturally occurring acid in the coffee.

Also, according to Meghan, the addition doesn’t change the flavour of your favourite drink whatsoever, so no worries there!

Will you try it? I definitely will:)

P.S: Also, this and that.
P.P.S: Plus, more here...

(Tip by Meghan Splawn via The Kitchn. Photo by Dan Derrett)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dad swears by it. i don't drink coffee regularly so i never tried it

Liesl said...

I did not! Thank you, Diana, you just taught me my something new for the day! Yay! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk