Chapped Lips and Chatter

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Giggle, I didn't think there was a way for me to adore Emma Stone more than I already do - c'mon, she seems like such a sweet person who I can totally imagine having coffee with, she is up for a laugh, plus don't get me even started on La La Land!

Having said that, over the weekend, while preparing for the Golden Globes, her stylist posted a photo of Emma wearing this hilarious lip patch and it made me adore her even more. Supposedly those patches are great for those of us who struggle with winter chapped lips and they are selling like hot buns after this photo's gone viral...Go figure!

P.S: Fashion plates.
P.P.S: And tons of awesome films to dive into...

(Photo by Rachel Goodwin via Glamour Mag)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too funny to see her like that. I loved her in the help

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk