Words Across Borders

Thursday, December 8, 2016



Be still my heart! Have you seen this Polish Christmas advert yet?

It has been viewed more than two million times on youtube, it has every single social media platform buzzing and it made (pretty much) all my friends tear up. Well, I watched it like five times myself and I cried like a baby...

Sometimes we just don't have the words to express exactly how we feel, so in those times we do what the sweet grandpa did in the video above....

Sweet, isn't it?

P.S: All the gift guides so far this year.
P.P.S: Plus, Christmas gift wrapping and a few more festive gems.

(via Independent)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I watched it now not when I got to the office. It's beautiful. Jill

Tinatin Nadiradze said...

Such a heart-warming story! <3

Sarah said...

So sweet! And yes,I too, am crying like a baby.-sarah

Danka said...

Greetings from Poland :-) , from the city of Wroclaw

Jackie said...

oh my goodness i am in tears! as a new mom, this tugs at my heartstrings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk