Weekend Jollies

Friday, December 9, 2016

Cheers to Friday, dearies! What are you up to this weekend? Our only aim is to tick off a bunch of festive to-dos and indulge in some good Italian food. Wishing everyone a cozy next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, don't miss out on a few awesome links below. Enjoy!

3 genius ways to fit a Christmas tree into small spaces.

Ha!

Renting bikes on the Toronto islands.

For the best.

What to eat when things aren't going so well...

45 minutes...

All things ginger...

'If I can persuade a comedy club full of indifferent drunks to like me, I can have my daughter ready for soccer on a Saturday morning.'

A wine bottle with a twist! I like it :)

Beating burnout...

Have you read this engagement ring story?

Something awesome for all the fellow Wes Anderson fans out there!

A gifting philosophy.

Not every woman you meet has to be your new BFF.

Nifty.

'My mission to give up deodorant'.

Tips for cutting costs while decorating.

10 reasons to hygge:)

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo by My Name Is Yeh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my plans are almost the same. hope to finish all my xmas shopping this weekend

Pixelhazard said...

The weekends are getting busy. Church, 2 birthday parties, a christmas party, sport, baking....relentless!


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk