This Week's Gems

Friday, December 9, 2016

Sweatshirt perfection, I'm telling you:)...

Aww...how sweet are those tiny antler necklaces...

I'm totally smitten with those snazzy ankle boots...

How about one of those pretty tassel bracelets to jazz up your go-to uniform?...

How awesome is this deep sea screen print?...

Be  still my heart! That apple-green hue makes me swoon!...

Mmm...

Oh  my goodness, this must be the cutest Holiday ribbon I have ever seen!...

Those gorgeous bar studs are on my Santa-wish-list :)...

What a brilliant plant holder...

A coffee shop candle? Yes, please!...

The most special of cuffs...

This cashmere jumper has the cheeriest pom-pom detail...

Wintertime essential...

Speaking of dog lovers...

Beautiful bell garland...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, all the gift guides so far this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sezane sweater is beautiful. Jill

Steph said...

Ah! I can't get over how freakin cute those mittens are for gift wrapping. What a cool idea :) Love this list and the cashmere sweater with the pom poms and the ankle boots. Hope you have a lovely weekend. xxx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those mittens :-)

And I love the dog-plates, especially the one with the dachshund ♡

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk