This Week's Gems

Friday, December 16, 2016

I can't get enough of linen skirts with pockets. Plus, they look SO good with cozy black tights and ankle boots...

Fancy a new cheery blanket? I do!...

I'm totally smitten with this necklace...

How pretty is this pouch?...

The loveliest lamp around...

This hexagon bracelet is gorgeous, isn't it?...

Oh-so jolly!...

A sassy bow top for the win!...

Burgundy lips, those earrings and a messy top-knot - ah, festive party uniform perfection!...

 :)...

Stunning lace-up boots? Yes, please!...

How uniquely beautiful is this bar chain necklace?...

  Yes!...

Stunner...

Tote bag goodness...

 Hi!...

Those fabrics make me swoon...

Brown fox stole at its finest...

Adorable...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, all the gift guides so far this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want someone to gift me the happy flower vase. Jill

Steph said...

Wow, I forgot about that. Very appropriate in the current political climate... Love the blanket and the black bow top and those shoes! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk