Nifty Little Festive Style Tweak

Thursday, December 1, 2016







Speaking of winter style, have you heard? Our grandma's favourite accessory is the go-to tweak this season. Supposedly, a vintage or a modern brooch pinned onto your coat, a sweater, a comfy blouse or even a scarf will transform your whole outfit, making you look sassier and classier than ever before. Personally, I love the idea of wearing this little number with my everyday shirts and sweaters.

What do you think: thumbs up or down?

P.S: Genius or wacky?
P.P.S: Don't miss our $75 Love, Edor jewelry gift card GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Dresses on a Clothes LineFelixRefinery29Emilee AnneGal Meets Glam, Kate Ogata, CaliVintageThe Fancy Pants Report, Kathleen Whitaker and Anna Lawska)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. Jill

LyddieGal said...

How fun to see broaches are making a comeback! I will have to pull some of my old ones out and play around with them.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

little luxury list said...

I love brooches and need to collect a few more!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I really hope brooches are making a comeback, they are my favourite accessory!

Anaj√° Schmitz said...

Amei esses belos broches.
Bjos
Tenha uma ótimo fim de semana.

Jillian said...

so cute! i love all of those pretty broaches! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk