Holiday Hair: Twisted Knot.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016




Do  you have any fun Christmas shindigz to attend? If you do, here is a great hairdo to try out. I've sported this twisted knot last night during Balazs' work festive party and I felt super comfortable wearing it with a black dress, cozy tights, ankle boots and minimal jewelry. It's a festive winner, I'm telling you...

Here is the how-to if you fancy jazzing up your hair this season. Psst: it works on shorter shoulder-length hair as well. Cheers!

P.S: Also, this ponytail is pretty special as well.
P.P.S: And more all things hair this way...

(Photos by Gal Meets Glam)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to try it. Jill

jessica // creative index said...

Love!! So pretty!

Lyddiegal said...

I really need to learn how to do this, it's stunning!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk