Festive Hostess Gift: Milk Bath

Monday, December 5, 2016


This Holiday season I've been trying to keep things cheery and personal. For example, I promised myself that this year instead of just picking up a bottle of wine on the way to a festive party, I'll make an effort to create something more thoughtful and personal to show the hostess that I care.

So, a few weeks ago I took Julie's advice and made a huge batch of her mint milk bath mix that I neatly packaged into weck jars and finished it off with a sweet little label. To my surprise, those little jars were a huge success with my friends, who happily tried it out and emailed me how much they loved the gesture.

So if you fancy making someone feel special and appreciated this Holiday Season, make them this little treat. It only takes a few minutes and a handful of simple and inexpensive ingredients and it will mean much more than an impersonal bottle of wine. I promise!

P.S: The perfect winter/Christmas potpourri.

(Photos by Julie Blanner)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to receive something like this. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Homemade gifts always have a nice personal touch and this bath mix sounds like such a lovely skin treat :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk