A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Ah, a jolly good Christmas, everyone! What are you doing this year? Are you traveling, hosting or taking it easy? Same as the past few years, Balazs and I are spending the Holidays in London and Budapest with the whole family. I'm looking forward to stuffing myself silly with leftover Christmas pudding, drinking way too much hot wine, and catching up with the whole gang!

So, here is my wish for all of us, let's eat till our tummies are full, drink till we're tipsy and let's stay up wayyy past our bedtime :) Deal? I’ll surely pop in next week with a few fun posts, so make sure to check in, but in the meantime, feel free to browse through exPress-o. Maybe you’ll discover a post or two that you missed previously. Jolly good Christmas!

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat over the Holidays? Join me on Instagram.
P.P.S: Writers and artists on what they read this year - worth checking out!

 (Photo by Jeska Hearne)

Psst: the comments are switched off during the Holidays. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk