2017 - Let's Do This!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Can you believe 2017 is literally around the corner? The past 365 days have been a mixed bag of emotions and heartbreak for the world, but personally for Balazs and I, 2016 was a good one, a joyful year of personal ease.

My sweet dearies, thank you so much for popping by exPress-o daily! Your notes make me feel cheery and inspired, every single day. I couldn’t ask for a more amazing group of ladies and it's such a pleasure sharing my little slice of world with you.

Here is to a peaceful, tolerant, safe 2017 led by women! Be safe tonight!

P.S: I'll be back to regular posting on Wednesday morning - January 4th.
P.P.S: Here is something if you fancy a smile :)

(Photo by Gabriela Tulian)

Psst: the comments are switched off during the Holidays. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk