Winter Go-To Hat

Monday, November 7, 2016







If  you're after a new hat for winter, swap your usual go-to piece for a retro style knitted turban beanie instead. I read somewhere that this rather unique gem is a top trend this season and I can totally see why.

Ah, this one in mustard is on my wish list, but here are two more variations that might catch your eye. What do you think? Thumbs up or down?

P.S: Also, snug ushankas, cozy earmuffs and a bit of fall elegance.
P.P.S: Hats on parade...

(Photos by/via Des Petits HautsSezaneGluck FactoryELLEThe Northernlight and Refinery29)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the one you chose. The color is exquisite. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I seriously need one of these! So chic!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, you totally should get it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk