When Roses Die

Monday, November 28, 2016




Cheers to Monday, dearies! It's SO good to be back! How was your Thanksgiving weekend? Did you eat yourself silly? I've spent the last couple of days getting myself healthy and I'm so glad to finally feel like a human again who actually craves coffee, can sit for more than a few minutes without feeling ill and is positively hungry for some real food.

So, let's get this week started with those somewhat romantic images of dying roses. Corina recently captured those gems because she can't resist the fading beauty and subtle smell that comes in the last stage of their life.

I've never been a huge fan of roses, but seeing them like this makes me fall in love with them on so many levels. You?

P.S: Pickled rose petals and this series of decaying flower.
P.P.S: The winners of our SimaG GIVEAWAY are...

(Photos by Cocorrina)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you feel better diane and I love roses. Jill

Art Farm said...

Happy to hear you're feeling better, Diana!! I think you would love garden roses, they can look almost like peonies with all their ruffly petals. That's what made me fall in love with roses again. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk