Weekend Jollies

Friday, November 4, 2016

Cheers to the weekend, lovely ladies! What are your plans for the next two days? Balazs caught a bad cold, so tonight I'm going to make a big pot of Ramen and we'll spend the evening under a blanket relaxing and watching telly. How about you? Wishing everyone a jolly good next two days, I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy diving into some awesome reads? Enjoy!

When doing a bun ruins your morning...

Brilliant dinner party idea.

Exploring The Richardson Olmsted Complex...

How to get rid of a cold naturally...

Wow!

' I want a second baby. My husband doesn't.'

Adele on her leg shaving habits :)

Living with anxiety...

Do or don't?

Not doing all the things we want to do.

How to go zero waste without giving up your life.

Oh boy!

The one question to ask yourself before checking your phone.

A nifty half-up hair trick.

Email etiquette...

The natural way to get flawless skin.

Ooo...vegan meatballs, yes please!

A dreamy Scandinavian kitchen.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago tomorrow.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo by Tasklater via That Kind of Woman)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Hope Balazs is feeling better! I have also caught a cold this week. Ugh. But Jorge's brother and sister are visiting us as a belated birthday surprise for him from Barcelona and Edinburgh, so I have a feeling it might be an action packed one despite my sore throat and runny nose...will be nice to spend some time with them though!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, thank you and I hope you'll feel better soon too, sweetie. Take it easy and have the most wonderful time with Jorge's family:) xo

Liesl said...

You know I love your weekend links! I hope you are a fabulous as ever, Diana! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liesl, awww...thank you! I'm great, how are you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk