This Week's Gems

Friday, November 18, 2016

My  new go-to Holiday party dress - it looks great with black tights and boots. Plus, it's so comfortable and stylish...

The 'it' Christmas Time necklace...

The most comfortable and versatile autumn t-shirt around!...

A beautiful wooden mug anyone?...

My  friend Sofia's go-to hair brush...

How stunning is this black diamond cuff?...

So  lovely...

The most chic ankle boots around!...
Adorable...

Those bullet earrings are so uniquely sassy...

Those hooks are totally cool...

The sweetest guitar pick:)...

I want to wear shirt dresses over and over again...

Speaking of unique, this must be the loveliest antler necklace I have ever seen...

Ohlala, beret perfection...

 :)...

Aw, the cutest hanging planter...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our necklace GIVEAWAY this week!

5 comments:

branda said...

Wonderful finds!! Thank you dear Diana!!! :-) :-)

Annet ZhAnnet said...

I like these ankle boots.

Steph said...

Lovely as always! I'll take the ankle boots and that octopus :)

Anonymous said...

I'll take the tshirt, love the color. Jill

Jillian said...

i love that bralette! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk