On Reading...

Tuesday, November 29, 2016








Do  you read? I have a friend who can dive into a great book literally in a middle of a busy subway or a noisy café like no big deal at all. I, on the other hand, find reading most enjoyable in the privacy of my own home when I can shut the door and enjoy the soothing sounds of jazz in the background.

Which brings me to Steve McCurry, the incredible photographer who documents honest and universal moments across cultures like no one else. His latest project is all about capturing people from all walks of life getting utterly lost in a story. His aim is to showcase how seductive and universal reading is and how the act of reading spans all boundaries and bring us all together.

How brilliantly insightful. Don’t you think?

P.S: Also, family table and those iconic shots and people behind them.
P.P.S: Plus, looking at art.

(via My Modern Met)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

captivating. i wish i had more free time to read

Steph said...

Ah, one of my favourite photographers! I read as much as I can find time to :)

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love to read but I like it to be quiet or some relaxing background music.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk