Go-To Uniform Tweak: Patches

Thursday, November 3, 2016





Colourful, hilarious, cheeky or sassy - patches are the go-to style tweak this fall and a great way jazz up your daily uniform. I'm probably not brave enough to plaster them on the entire surface of my jeans or to cover my winter coat in them, but I love the idea of adding one or two for that unexpected pop of sheer coolness. What do you think?

Here are a few fun pieces that caught my eye: official pizza Inspectorlipstick'be kind' and cactus:) Any favourites?

P.S: Fun with bobby pins.
P.P.S: Pin-tastic!

(Photos by/via Alyssa WilcoxMy Small WardrobeELLELidiaVogueThey All Hate Us,
People and Styles and Crush Cul de Sac)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the rose

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Loving the patches trend.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv, me too! Yay!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I've been adding some patches to my Etsy wishlist, maybe this is a sign that I should move them to my cart ;-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, you totally should!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk