Emma Watson's London Tube Book Club

Thursday, November 3, 2016



How brilliant is this?

On Tuesday night, the sweet Emma Watson hid a few copies of Mom and Me and Mom (the November read for her book club) on the London tube like a true book fairy. She simply wanted to make Londoners' commute more enjoyable…Ah, like I needed a brand new reason to adore her even more:) Well done!

P.S: Corpus Libris.
P.P.S: Reading women.

(via NY MagRed Magazine and Brit. Photos by/via Emma Watson and Jennnny Symonds)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her!! Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, me too! She is so wonderful, isn't she?

Emily said...

I love her Shared Shelf idea, I think it's such a cool way to connect stranger. And the fact that she is totally a book fairy hiding books all over the subway? Well, makes me like her even more!

Eagerly awaiting Beauty and the Beast now!

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily, I totally agree! Also, I'm so looking forward to Beauty and the Beast too! How exciting :)

Jen Holtkamp said...

This is awesome. I love her so much, she just seems so genuine.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, I agree! She is such a sweetheart :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk