Christmas Gift Guide #1: Girl Power

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

As  promised, here is the first gift guide to kick off the festive season! This one is for all the strong, clever, independent, bossy, nasty and incredibly cool women around. From your mom, who paved the way for you with the way she handles everything in her life, to your best friend, who doesn't take NO for an answer. For all those girls in your life who keep their heads high, dream big and don't let anyone break them down...

What caught your eye?

From the top: 1. The future is female t-shirt - 2. Spirit scents: the lovers - 3. Boobs pillow cover - 4. Tote bag - 5. Safety pin earring - 6. Nasty woman mug - 7. Feminist enamel pin - 8. Feminist patch - 9. 'In The Company of Women' book - 10. Dino mug - 11. Safety pin necklace - 12. Soap - 13. Rosie socks - 14. Mexican proverb print - 15. Black hockney planting pot.

P.S: Fancy more? Here is last year's best friend and mom guide.
P.P.S: Plus, the perfect gift idea for people who love food.

(Photo of the little girl via Malena. Layout by exPress-o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane I love it all and I want everything for myself and my sisters. Jill

Steph said...

LOVE! Thanks for including my print :) I bought In The Company of Women (for myself) a few weeks ago and it's so inspiring. A perfect coffee table book. Great list. I always enjoy your gift guides. x

Jillian said...

I LOVE this list! thanks diane! xo jillian

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk