A little note...

Monday, November 21, 2016

...Many of you noticed that I haven't posted my 'weekend jollies' on Friday and wrote in. For that thank you so much. You always surprise me with your kindness and sweetness. The reason for my absence is that I caught a really nasty case of stomach bug that doesn't seem to be going away easily...

So, I'm on a bed rest since Friday afternoon, and I'll be there for another day or two...So please bear with me till I can get this thing out of my system. I should be better by mid of the week, so please check back for new posts...

Miss you all and thank you for being such gems and checking up on me.

Diana, xo

Psst: I'm also extending the jewelry giveaway's deadline till after Thanksgiving. So don't miss your change to enter...

(Photo via Hello Ancolie)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk