Weekend Jollies

Friday, October 14, 2016

Cheers to the weekend, you lovely ladies! What are you up to? Tonight, we 're planning to make a hearty pot of soup and share it with friends, who are coming over. Besides that, no big plans, how about you? Wishing everyone a jolly good next two days. I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

A chic French way to drink your coffee.

'Anxiety totally took over my life'...

Pulled in all directions.

Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask...

Aww...

Pumpkin spice honey cookies anyone?

'What I learned from a stroke at 26'.

Rainbow pasta?

Here's how to stop your hair frizzing in the rain.

The presumptions of 'boyfriend' clothes.

An interesting read...

Fancy making our own essential oil candles?

Love this idea.

What a beautiful fall wreath.

Delicious.

This is how to shop like a French girl.

How to get your brain in its best shape ever.

'Nothing' in the cupboard?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo via Nathelie)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm travelling to visit my parent tomorrow and I'm excited. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, have the best time:)

LyddieGal said...

My family makes a similar soup to the 'charlie brigham' we call it Pastia Golugh (don't ask me if I've even spelled it right) and it's even more simple, as you don't need chicken broth, just cook the pastina then, beat in the scrambled egg, pepper, cheese, and fresh chopped parsley right into the pasta water.

It's the kind of dish I make when it's late, I'm starving, and of course there is no food in the house!

http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, mmm sounds SO comforting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk