This Week's Gems

Friday, October 28, 2016

I usually shy away from bold colours but this dress is irresistible...

I can't get enough of beautiful asymmetrical chevron necklaces lately...

 :)...

Wow! A set of the most incredible stacking rings I've ever seen...

What a cutie...

Wow, look at this stunning London skyline...

Looking for a new pair of sneakers? Those seem great!...

Did you know that this quartz wish necklace promotes positive energy? It's like your own personal lucky charm:)...

How beautiful is this magnolia wreath?...

Know anyone who loves Paris? This sassy bracelet would make their day!...

Lovely measuring spoons...

Those glass canisters are simply perfect!...

Giggle...
Wallpaper goodness in every single way...

Any fans of Sherlock Holmes out there?...

Vintage porcelain teacups are totally charming...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun wallpaper and cat tote for me. Jill

Annet ZhAnnet said...

Jacquard dress is so beautiful. Love this style.

little luxury list said...

That city wallpaper is TOO fun! I love the red dress too!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the kitty tote and the grey sneakers, they went straight to my wishlist!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, that wallpaper is something special, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Annet, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, yay!

Steph said...

Aw, I want everything, especially that dress and the measuring spoons. And thanks for including my print too :) xo

Jen Holtkamp said...

Whoa those measuring spoons are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk